Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Union Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for the process of selecting the eligible candidates who are interested in Union Public Service Commission Recruitment.
As per the notification released by the UPSC 896 vacancies are available for Group A and Group B Posts. Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the post. The registration process to apply for the post has been started from 1st August 2019. The candidates who are interested in applying for the UPSC recruitment can apply before 16th August 2019.Please check below for more details.
Overview of Union Public Service Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination: Union Public Service commission Exam|
|Number of Vacancies: 896|
|Application Start Date:01st August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2019|
|How to apply the Application: Application needs to be applied Online|
|Location of Job: Job openings accross India|
UPSC Group A & Group B Vacancy 2019 Details
|Category||No. of. Vacancies|
|Group A & Group B Post||896|
Department wise UPSC Group A and Group B Job Vacancy Details
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Group ‘A’ Posts
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner, in Railway Protection Force.
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Group ‘B’ Posts
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification for the post of UPSC Group A and Group B
- Candidates must have completed degree in any stream from a recognized college/ university/Board.
Age Limit for the post of UPSC Group A and Group B:
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 32 years
Age Relaxation details for applying for the post:
- SC/ ST Candidates : 5 Years
- OBC Candidates :3 Years
Application fee for applying for the post of UPSC Group A and Group B recruitment
- The candidates who have applied for the post can pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- General Candidates :Rs. 100/-
- Sc|ST| Physically Handicapped| Women Candidates: No Charges
Salary Details for the post of UPSC Group A and Group B recruitment:
- Candidates who have been selected for the UPSC Group A and Group B recruitment the salary will be dependent on the pay matrix fixed by the UPSC Recruitment board.
Process of selection for the post in UPSC
- Prelims examination
- Main Examination
Process to apply online for the Group A and Group B UPSC Exam 2019 Recruitment?
- Click on the below link to apply for the post
- Fill the form as required in the application form
- Keep all the required documents ready while applying for the post.
- Please keep your recent photograph ready while applying.
- Once the application form is filled please submit the application and complete the process of application.
Important Dates for UPSC Exam 2019
|Application start date: 01st August 2019|
|Application last date: 16th August 2019 (till 06.00 PM)|
Links to remember to apply for the post
|Official Notification: Visit official website|
|Apply Online : Click Here|
|Official Website : Click Here|
Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission of India is chief enrolling organization which is in charge for recruitment for All India Services and Group A and Group B central government services. The office contract is allowed by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States.It is additionally required to be counseled by the Government in matters identifying with the arrangement, move, advancement and disciplinary issues.
UPSC commission directly reports to the President of India. Being a sacred specialist, UPSC is among the couple of foundations which capacity with both self-rule and opportunity, alongside the country higher judiciary and of late the Election Commission. UPSC was officially created on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission,it was later reconstituted as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935.